Thursday, January 04, 2007

January Photograph Techniques

So, since it's January, I feel it's finally time to show a few pictures from this past Thanksgiving. Lest you think I'm dredging up shots from two whole months ago 'cause I have done absolutely nothing since then, think not! Just refer to yesterday's post about being a bad blogger and not taking pictures.

Anyhoo... I was spending five whole minutes NOT watching my man Jack by browsing my iPhoto library when I found these. There we were. My whole family (including two new sisters-in-law and a future sister-in-law) watching my Dad take his new-to-him sailboat out for it's inaugural outing. And unlike my normal self, I had my Canon ready to snap up all manor of picturesque scenery (Ha! Did you just notice that incredibly clever pun?!).

(IMHO, the pictures look much lovelier blown up. Click on them to see for yourself).







1 comment:

AuntieAnn said...

Hey, I just looked up your Univ. My dad lives in Riverside, and teaches at UCR.